BlueWater Resort and Casino is the hub of gaming, entertainment, lodging and water sports along the lower Colorado River. No wonder it draws visitors from across the globe! It’s accessible to anyone traveling by water or highway as it sits on the shores of the Colorado River just off Highway 95 in Parker.
An enterprise of the Colorado River Indian Tribes, BlueWater Resort & Casino offers something that will appeal to everyone.
BlueWater Resort & Casino has a variety of gaming options with the newest and most entertaining slot machines, Bingo, Poker and Blackjack. Through THEclub rewards program, members earn free slot play, free or discounted concert tickets, food, hotel stays and more! Membership into the THEclub is free, so don’t hesitate and join today! The more you play, the more you’ll earn! 888-243-3360
- Deluxe room or suite — features a private balcony or patio
- AAA has awarded BlueWater Resort & Casino a three-diamond status
- Indoor water park offering two pools, a waterslide and spa
- 164-boat slip Marina includes electricity, fresh water, and 24 hour security
- Video arcade, miniature golf course and cinema
- Top-notch entertainment in the BlueWater Show Room and outdoors in the Amphitheater
- Events, including boat races, off-road races, triathlons and golf tournaments
- Dig Lounge for dancing pleasure and karaoke. 42-inch HD wide screen TVs and 160-inch HD projection screen
- The River’s Edge Cantina offers great entertainment each weekend through the summer months, along with 10 flat panel televisions
- The BlueWater Buffet features breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fine dining, try the River Willow, BlueWater’s steakhouse. Reservations (928) 669-7003
The May 18th “Rock the Wake” Wakeboard Island Grand Opening at BlueWater Resort and Casino is presented by: Body Glove and Hyperlite Wakeboards. “Rock the Wake” from 11am to 5pm with live music featuring Voodoo Glow Skulls, Wrong Beach, The White Kaps and other live entertainment. Professional wakeboard exhibitions with appearances by Centurion Rider Ricky Gonzalez, Hyperlite Pro Trever Maur, ASU Wake Devils and more. Entertainment is free to the public. There will be vendors, drink and food specials at the River’s Edge Cantina. For more details visit www.bluewaterfun.com and like us on Facebook for all the up to the minute “Rock the Wake” happenings!
Avi Resort and Casino has the friendliest attendants on the river.
Many of our slots are EZ Pay (ticket-in ticket-out) machines. We also have many new multi-denominational slots for you to choose from. Penny slots allow you to play all the new multi-line slots at pennies per line. This allows you to spend more time on your favorite machines.
For a fun and exciting experience the Slot Machines at the Avi are second to none. And we have some of the Loosest games on the River.
- Double Diamonds
- Red White & Blue
- Five Time Pay
- and Blazing 7’s.
Video Poker … is one of the most popular forms of machines, with all the most entertaining versions of poker available:
- Bonus Poker
- Double Double
- Dueces Wild
- Joker Poker
- Triple Double
- No Aces Pay the Faces
- White Hot Aces
- and hundred play machines that let you play one hundred hands at once.
Havasu Landing Resort & Casino Looking for Vegas-style gaming? Nestled on the western shore of Lake Havasu sits The Havasu Landing Casino the only casino on beautiful Lake Havasu. Have fun playing the slots, or try your luck at the table games with Black Jack or 3-Card Poker. Board the ferry located at the north end of the English Village by the London Bridge.
Havasu Landing Resort & Casino offers the best of the great outdoors and more! The campground is a full service campground with 30 amp & 50 amp hookups for your RV, not to mention year round slip rentals and 24-hour fuel docks at the marina.
Havasu Landing has the most beautiful view of Lake Havasu City from the windows of their fine restaurant. Serving your favorite Breakfast, lunch and Dinner. There is always entertainment on weekends so join us for fun, drinks and eats. (800) 307-3610
Aquarius Casino Resort In a 2010 Mohave Valley Daily News readers’ poll, the Aquarius Casino Resort came out on top, winning seven categories, including Best Hotel and Best Casino in Laughlin, NV. More than 1,250 slot and video poker machines , the widest variety of table games, and a state-of-the-art race and sportsbook make The Aquarius the epicenter of Laughlin casinos. Simply put, we are the best Laughlin hotel for Vegas style gaming, entertainment, and accommodations , at ultra-affordable rates. (800) 662-5825